2024 Spring CPP Training
When & Where
Date and Time
- May 1 - 3, 2024
- November 7 - 12, 2024
- April 25 - 29, 2025
Lincoln, NE - UNL-CCFL Offices; Virtual via Zoom
- Nebraska Providers: $1,000
- Out-of-state Providers: $3,000
Funding is available for clinicians located in the Region 3 service area. Please contact Jill Schubauer with questions. JSchubauer@Region3.net
About This Training
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy (CPP) Training is an 18-month intensive training program to enable therapists in Nebraska and other states to work with caregivers and children ages 0 to 5 who have experienced trauma, loss, or disruptions in attachment. Click here to learn more about CPP Training components.
- April 5, 2024 - 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (CT) Required Prework Session (Virtual)
- Learning Session 1: May 1-3, 2024 (UNL-CCFL Offices, Lincoln, NE)
- Learning Session 2: November 7-8 & 11-12, 2024 (Virtual)
- Learning Session 3: April 24-25 & 28-29, 2025 (Virtual)
Consultation Calls and Reflective Supervision:
- Training includes twice-monthly CPP Consultation Calls for the duration of the 18-month training. Calls are 1.5 hours long and are held virtually via Zoom.
- For clinicians without a CPP-trained supervisor, additional 1-hour CPP Reflective Supervision calls with a CPP-Trained facilitator provided by NRPVYC will also be required twice-monthly.
Payment refunds will not be processed after Learning Session 1 commences.