Effects of Maternal Drug Use on Pregnancy and Early Childhood Development - 2023 Fall Webinar Series
About This Event
In this session, we will:
- Review the prevalence of drug use in pregnancy.
- Discuss in utero effects of fetal development.
- Discuss in utero effects of preterm delivery risks.
- Discuss outcomes for infants exposed to THC and/or methamphetamines in utero.
- Discuss outcomes for infants receiving breast milk from mothers using THC and/or methamphetamines.
This event is open to anyone interested in learning about THC and methamphetamines use and the effects on pregnancy.
Continuing Education: Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance, agenda, and handouts, which can be used for submitting and requesting CE credit on their own.
Dr. Lackore is a pediatrician who has been practicing in rural Nebraska for almost 5 years. He has experience in providing care for children in the NICU, Hospital, and Clinic settings. Dr. Lackore serves on the Maternal/Child Health Department Board at Good Samaritan Hospital and is the Supervising Physician for the NICU there. In his down time Dr. Lackore enjoys spending time with his wife and 1yo daughter as well as being active in their local church and community events.
Registration closes October 7, 2023.
Contact Haifaa Al-saadi at email@example.com